Request a Room
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROOM REQUEST, PLEASE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- The Room Request you are about to submit is not a reservation. Our House is usually full and it is likely we may not have a room available for your family on your date of arrival. The information you are about to submit is for the purpose of putting your family on our waiting list.
- Families who live more than 25 miles (based on Rand McNally – shortest distance) from the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House, have a child receiving inpatient or active outpatient treatment at a local Philadelphia hospital, and have a child 21 years of age or younger are eligible to stay with us if a room is available.
- Our Chestnut St. House is within close proximity to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Wills Eye Institute. In addition, families with children being treated at Jefferson Hospital, the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital are also welcome to stay at the Chestnut St. House. Our House at Front St. and Erie Ave. is within close proximity to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children and Shriners Hospital for Children.
- It is very important that you have a back-up plan in place for alternative housing arrangements in the event our house is full and we are unable to accommodate your family.
- On the day of your requested arrival, we will call you between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. to inform you of the status of your room request.
- If we are unable to accommodate you, we may be able to assist you with hotel arrangements at one of our local hotel partners who offer our families discounted rates.
- If we are able to accommodate your family, please note that you must check in no later than 8:00 pm.
- If your date of arrival changes or you need to cancel your room request, please call us. For Chestnut St., please call (267) 969-6220 and for Front & Erie, please call (215) 291-0907.