Before submitting your room request, please read and acknowledge that you understand the following:
- The Room Request you are about to submit is not a reservation. Our House is usually full and it is likely we may not have a room available for your family on your date of arrival. The information you are about to submit is for the purpose of putting your family on our waiting list.
- It is very important that you put a back-up plan in place for alternative housing arrangements in the event our house is full and we are unable to accommodate your family.
- On the day of your intended arrival, please call us between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at (215) 387-8406 and we will let you know if a room is available for you. PLEASE NOTE: If we do not hear from you on your requested arrival date, we will assume you no longer need the room and will remove you from our waiting list.
- If we are unable to accommodate you, we may be able to assist you with hotel arrangements at one of our local hotel partners who offer our families deeply discounted rates.
- If we are able to accommodate your family, please note that you must check in no later than 8:00 p.m.
- If your date of arrival changes, or you need to cancel your room request, please call us at (215) 387-8406.
CLICK HERE to acknowledge that you have read and understand this information, and to be redirected to the Room Request Form.