Our programs include two Ronald McDonald Houses, two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, a Hospitality Kiosk at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, and a Ronald McDonald Camp.

90% of our funding comes from individuals and corporate donors, and the remaining 10% is provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities. While it costs the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House over $100 a night per family to provide housing and supportive services, families are only asked to contribute $15 per night. No one is ever turned away due to inability to pay.

Learn more from our families, staff, and volunteers:

Keeping Families Together When It Counts The Most

"He's never been home," Brenda says of her son, Jayson. "He's spent his whole life in a hospital room." And Brenda is there with him, by his side for almost every waking hour of her day. Born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS), and until the day that Brenda brings Jayson home, she will stay at our House. "This is my second home." Brenda says "I can't imagine what it would be like without the Ronald McDonald House."

Keep families together by helping to pay for their stay

Family Stories

A New Beginning-Cheyenne's Story

Nine-year-old Cheyenne was just like most kids her age, enjoying the thrills of childhood, attending elementary school, dreaming of the day when she will become both a chef and a magician, and spending time with her beloved family- until life took an unexpected turn...

Read more