Our Wish List
Support our families by collecting items we are in need of at this time.
Organize a drive with your school, workplace, or community organization today. It is a perfect idea for a rewarding holiday service project or a wonderful way to give back throughout the year.
Cash contributions marked Wish List may also be sent in lieu of items. Please send a check made payable to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House. All donations, cash or merchandise, will be acknowledged. According to IRS regulations, the donor is responsible for placing a monetary value on donated merchandise.
To make an even greater impact, consider signing up at IGive.com and purchasing items from retailers who donate a percentage of sales back to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House.
View our Wish List below or download a printer-friendly version here.
If you have any questions related to the Wish List or to schedule a
drop off, please contact our wish list coordinator at (215) 387-8406
ext. 483 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you intend to drop a donation off in-person, please call or email us at least 3 days in advance, so that we can ensure we have the proper personnel on hand to accept your donation.
All items should be new for the health and safety of our families and volunteers.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health considerations for our immune-suppressed children, we can no longer accept handmade items, knitted goods, stuffed animals or used books.
Gift Cards ($20 and $50)
- Please Touch Museum
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- iPhone and Android chargers
- Nooks, Kindles, Tablets
- New DVD Movies (PG and PG13)
- Games for Xbox 360 and PlayStation
(rated E or T)
- Single serve microwaveable food
- Whole fresh fruit
- Sugar-free and gluten free food
- Shelf stable meal replacement or protein drinks
- Almond, rice or soy milk
(original, vanilla & chocolate)
- Individual or single serve cereal cups
- Individually wrapped snacks
(single serve & shelf stable)
Big Ticket Items
Please contact us prior to purchasing these items.
- 32” to 39” flat screen TVs
- Battery operated warming trays
- Rear-facing car seats
- PlayStation 4 game system
- X-Box ONE game system
- Single-disk DVD players
- Paper towel rolls
- Hot cups with lids for coffee (no Styrofoam please)
- Toilet paper
- White wash cloths
- White queen-size sheet sets (must be deep pocket)
- Tupperware or other sturdy plastic containers with lids for storing leftovers (2 quarts or larger)
- Large plastic containers (30 gallons or larger)
- Copy paper size 8.5 x 11 in.
- SEPTA tokens
- Forever stamps
- Hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, tampons, sanitary pads, dry shampoo, hair brushes)
- Microwave safe paper plates (heavy duty)
- Oscillating fans
- Disinfectant wipes
All items on this list support our two Houses (Chestnut Street and Front & Erie), our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.