Our Wish List
Support our families by collecting items we are in need of at this time.
Organize a drive with your school, workplace, or community organization today. It is a perfect idea for a rewarding holiday service project or a wonderful way to give back throughout the year.
Cash contributions marked Wish List may also be sent in lieu of items. Please send a check made payable to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House. All donations, cash or merchandise, will be acknowledged. According to IRS regulations, the donor is responsible for placing a monetary value on donated merchandise.
To make an even greater impact, consider signing up at IGive.com and purchasing items from retailers who donate a percentage of sales back to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House.
View our Wish List below or download a printer-friendly version here.
If you have any questions related to the Wish List or to schedule a
drop off, please contact our wish list coordinator at (215) 387-8406
ext. 483 or via email at email@example.com.
If you intend to drop a donation off in-person, please call or email us at least 3 days in advance, so that we can ensure we have the proper personnel on hand to accept your donation.
All items should be new for the health and safety of our families and volunteers.
Due to limited storage all donations must be approved prior to purchasing and drop off must be scheduled in advance.
Due to health considerations for our immune-suppressed children, we can no longer accept handmade items, knitted goods, stuffed animals or used books. All items must be new and in the original packaging.
Gift Cards ($20 and $50)
- Please Touch Museum
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- Diapers and pull ups (Newborn through 5T)
- iPhone and Android chargers
- Nooks, Kindles, Tablets
- Games for Xbox 360 and PlayStation
(rated E or T)
- Single serve microwaveable food
- Whole fresh fruit
- Sugar-free and gluten free food
- Single serve specialty drinks (protein or meal replacements, hot chocolate packets, almond or rice milk, flavored tea bags)
- Individual or single serve cereal cups
- Individually wrapped or single serve
savory snacks (chips, pretzels, crackers, nuts, popcorn)
Big Ticket Items
Please contact us prior to purchasing these items.
- 32” to 39” flat screen TVs
- PlayStation 4 game system
- X-Box ONE game system
- Single-disk DVD players
- Paper towel rolls
- Hot cups with lids for coffee (no Styrofoam please)
- Toilet paper
- White wash cloths
- White queen-size sheet sets (must be deep pocket)
- Food storage items (ziploc bags, gladware, tupperware, aluminum foil, plastic wrap)
- Large plastic containers with locking lids (30 gallons or larger)
- SEPTA tokens
- Forever stamps
- Hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, tampons, sanitary pads, dry shampoo, hair brushes, bar soap)
- Microwave safe paper plates (heavy duty)
- Three prong extension cords
- Surge protecting power strips
All items on this list support our two Houses (Chestnut Street and Front & Erie), our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.