Wednesday, February 3, is sponsored by
Flag of the Day: Australia
About Crayola Experience
Discover the magic of color at Crayola’s premier and one-of-a-kind family destination. More than 27 activities throughout 65,000 square feet of color await families at the Crayola Experience flagship in Easton, Pa., the birthplace of Crayola crayons. Bigger, brighter, and bolder than ever, the adventures of Crayola Experience help kids and adults alike explore art and technology, express their creativity, and experience color in a whole new way. Families typically spend 3-4 hours exploring our 27 hands-on attractions. Go on a wonderful, whimsical adventure with our unique experiences, such as:
- Star in your very own coloring page
- Name and wrap your very own Crayola crayon
- Embark on a 4-D coloring adventure
- Learn how crayons are made in a live manufacturing show
- The Crayola Store with the world’s largest selection of Crayola products and unique souvenirs
…And so much more!
The brand’s other attractions are located in Orlando, Fla.; Mall of America (Bloomington, Minn.); Plano, Texas; and Chandler, Ariz. To learn more, visit CrayolaExperience.com/Easton or join the conversation at Facebook.com/CrayolaExperienceEaston.