Reports to: Lead House Manager
About the Position: The Part-Time Housekeeper provides daily cleaning, sanitizing, and restocking of guest rooms, restrooms, and public areas according to operational procedures and standards to exceed guest satisfaction.
• Cleaning – preparation of room for future guest • Stripping and making of beds/sleeper sofas • Mopping, vacuuming, cleaning, and sanitizing of all surfaces • Cleaning of the bathroom including toilets, vanity, shower, floors, walls and any other surfaces o Restocking of guest room supplies • Removal of trash
• Mopping, vacuuming, cleaning glass surfaces and wiping down of tables and other surfaces • Routine disposal of trash and recyclables, changing liners • Replenishment of paper products in restrooms • Cleaning of restroom commodes, sinks, vanity, toilets, urinals, floors, walls, and any other surfaces
• Immediately reports any noted repairs or maintenance of guestroom, public areas, or back of the house areas • Notifies management of unsafe conditions, needed maintenance of any rooms or equipment and any accidents • Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential function of the job.
• Other duties as assigned to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the House
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One year minimum at 3-Star hotel or better
• Ability to read and follow directions on products and material data safety sheets • Ability to follow instructions and operate cleaning equipment and tools; assuring the safety of yourself and occupants of your assigned cleaning tasks in an effective and efficient manner • Compassionate, professional, friendly and approachable demeanor • Ability to work with a variety of personalities • Excellent organizational and time management skills • Strong customer service skills • Desire to work in a team environment • Ability to position oneself to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 lbs. or less