SHOW YOUR STRIPES BACKGROUNDS FOR ZOOM & TEAMS
Click on a background below to download the full sized graphic.
To apply background on Zoom:
- On the bottom left corner of the screen click on the little arrow next to “Stop Video.”
- Select “Choose Virtual Background.”
- Click on the little plus sign to the right of the screen, then click “Add Image.”
- Select the background image that you’ve saved on your computer. (Be sure you are not on mirrored view if you are taking a screenshot.)
To apply background on Microsoft Teams:
- Click on the three dots toward the top right of the screen, then select “Apply background effects.”
- Click “+ Add new” under Background settings.”
- Select the background image that you’ve saved on your computer. (If you are taking a screenshot be sure that your screen is pinned to full screen.)
Take a screenshot with your background applied and upload it to social media!
Don’t forget to tag us @PhilaRMH on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin, and use #ShowYourStripes.